Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 3 Begins!

Did you ever just have a week get away from you? You look back and have no idea that the time went by so fast. That was last week for me. I am not sure I could tell you one thing I did last week, but I looked up this morning and we are ready for Week 3 to begin!

Ok, first things first. Week 3 is up and ready to go.

I did promise some stats.

1) Here are some books we are reading:

I’m Talder Loewen, German Version of Magic Tree House: Lions at Lunchtime, Sideways Stories from Wayside School, Penny the Pony Fairy, A Long Walk To Water,The Graveyard Book, World Cup, My Life is a Book, The Doll in the Garden, Mr. Burke is Berserk, Where The Mountain Meets the Moon, Our Universe, Faith, Hope, and Ivy June, Baseball Greats, Ghosts of Gribblesea Pier,  Potato Chip Puzzles, The Fire Within,  Sisters Grimm: Once upon a crime, Captain Underpants, Powerless, and Trouble According to Humphrey 

2) We got quiz results from Alex, Kishan, Madison, Anthony, Ryan, jannik, Deniel, Allison, Vernon, Cayden, Ruby, Zara, Zach, Emily, Sofiaand probably a couple more I missed or just came in.
3) In Study Island, as a group the Going Into Grade 4 class is averaging 84% correct in Math and 81% correct in English Language Arts. The Going Into Grade 5 class is averaging 78% correct in Math and 81% correct in English language Arts.

Good work everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment