Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What School Am I In?

We had a comment from Annie from Southeast who wondered why she was showing up in a Study Island class from Vinton. it was such a good question that I wanted to share my answer to her with everyone. Thanks Annie!

Annie:

Thank you for the comment on the blog. I am going to answer your question here but also make it a blog post so others can understand. You indeed have been moved to a class Vinton for the summer. Don’t worry you are going back to Southeast in late August – not that Vinton wouldn't be pretty lucky to have you!

Study Island organizes itself around a particular teacher and classes. To make a class for the Summer Skills  for students from all the schools, Vinton, Goodwin and Southeast, I had to move everybody into one school to make classes with me as the teacher. I just happen to have a teacher account at Vinton so that is where everybody went. At the end of the summer I will transfer everybody back to their proper school and actually back to their proper teacher for next year.

Mr. Sokoloski

No comments:

Post a Comment